Monday, April 19, 2010

My Merino Shopping

This is the hottest summer till now but two weeks back i did some wool shopping and I am glad that i did, coz now i dont think i would go to the market to do any type of shopping.

this is my Merino, I havent yet thought what i shall knit it into but its sure is priced possession.



Here is the address of the dealer in Delhi :

A K Woollen Industries,
1267 /1, First Floor, Sadar Bazar Delhi.
Phone 32964607

This is vardhman wool for wool eater blanket, coming up next to the OPt art baby blanket which is about half way through:)



 I might make another star blanket with this, again Vardhman.... Jasmine with baby soft wool for sweater and cap




and here is what Opt Art Blanket looks till now
though it has grown few inches more than when the pic was taken. hopefully i finish it soon coz now i am getting impatient. I am at the repeat of Color A for 14 rounds.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?